Law graduate with a minimum of 45% for General Merit (40% for SC / ST category) shall be able to apply.
Candidates awaiting results may also apply and attend the Personal Interview.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR LL.M.
- Submit the pre-admission registration (as outlined above) and online application form post to your registration.
- The status of the application shall be communicated through SMS / e-mail to the registered mobile number and email ID.
Program Specific Outcomes
- To hone teaching abilities of the students.
- Students will acquire in-depth understanding of specialization subjects.
- Students will acquire skills of analytical and critical thinking.
- Students will acquire research skills.
DOCUMENTS AND CERTIFICATES NEEDED FOR ADMISSION
- SSLC / 10th grade Original Marks Card
- PUC I / 11th grade Original Marks Card
- PUC II / 12th grade Original Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Only for Non Karnataka Students)
- Aadhar Card
- All semesters’ original marks card
- Provisional Degree Certificate/ Convocation Certificate
- Caste certificate and income certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Cat-1 students
- Three sets of photocopies of all the above documents
- Four passport size photos